Monday, March 12, 2007

Women who always put their "men" first...

Stupid, stupid, oh so stupid! Why!? So suddently we meet a guy and clear our calendar for the rest of the year! and in some cases the rest of our lives?
WOW! But I must say I am G U I L T Y. Why!? I have to ask myself that every single day. I guess it those hormones we always have flying around at this age. Its like we women walk around with a cloud of hormones, even thought we refuse to fall in love or somewhat type of infatuation. It's just like when you go camping, you always prepare very well, I mean extremely well. You pack forks, spoons, cups, a nice warm blanket, a lot of mosquito repelent. But somehow you always get bit from those darn mosquito, forget the toilet paper and bring a flashlight with no batteries. "But I put so much thought into it" you alwayssss think to yourself, but minor things will always slip away. Or it's like when you are having a bad day and you meet a guy at a bar/restaurant/mall/library/publix wherever! And all of a sudden things are looking sunny again, after exactly 2 and half minutes after this casual acquaintance... p a t h e t i c but oh so true...

No comments: